This is a collection of various television- & film-based work I’ve done over the years. From Bravo to TLC to ESPN, these are projects that aren’t otherwise represented in my portfolio.
- Motion graphics, video editing and animation for International Paper’s worldwide corporate broadcast.
- For Jon Meyers’ feature film A Fine Step, we spent some very late nights frantically compositing videos and stills for the American Film Market in Santa Monica. The movie stars Leonor Varela, Luke Perry & Armand Assante and was shot here in Memphis.
- I helped out long-time set design collaborators Seth Easter Design with the crawler graphics for Olbermann’s return to ESPN, which debuted to rave reviews but was short-lived.
- Motion graphics for NIH’s TV commercial spot promoting HIV research access in the DC area, in partnership with the always fun guys at Baker+Hill.
- A music video for Chicken Ranch Records from DIY footage of the band. Decidedly low-fi, in keeping with the rawness of both musical style & source video.
- In partnership with Brian Oakes & Chris Phoenix, we created an entire show package for Bravo’s Battle Of The Network Reality Stars.
- Created for TLC’s “Ice Diaries” reality show way back in 2005/2006, these rough animated edits for the Show Open were part of a long process of working with production company IMG to get the episodes finalized.
For other film/TV projects, please see: